Our community has been through a lot over the last year, and all of us forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You may see some new processes when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- You will be asked screening questions both before your appointment and when you arrive.
- We will meet you outside where we will take and record your temperature before being brought into the building.
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptom; your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Masks must always be worn for the entire visit, except during the procedure.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer drinks, magazines, children’s toys and other items that are difficult to clean.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at 209-892-6702.
Most of all, thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
Dr. Lisa Sarasqueta and Staff